The Cardinal twin objective of this write-up stems out to take stock of the evidences, in tune with the latest modern technological state of advances that have been generated, so far in favor of Homeopathy to establish it as a Perfect Medical Scientific System. This note also encompasses how Homeopathic Infinitesimals Drugs Dilution Doctrine embodies the inherent built-in character to impress in perceiving that Homeopathy kernel is much more beyond Nano-Medicine concepts in allopathy with respect to the up-coming modern knowledge frontiers. Today, Homeopathy being an Excellent Medical System is an Alternative or Complimentary Medicine, especially for Common, Chronic, and Terminal, Supposed to be incurable and Non-surgical diseases. Concept of nanopharmacology is in itself a holistic reflection of homeopathy kernel. Nanopharmacological doses deeply penetrate cells and are hypersensitive to the specific medicinal substance. Normal doses of Atropine blocks parasympathetic nerves mucous membranes to dry up, while exceedingly small dose-administration increase secretions. Repeated small doses only influence biological systems. Smaller homeopathic doses with longer lasting effects do not require repetition of dosages. With Water Memory Messenger elucidated, homeopathy R&D should take advantage by revisiting, being notably, after Hahnemanns contribution, almost it reminded static. Hence, all genuinely concerned should ponder over as to how best this envisaged cardinal canons endeavor of homeopathy treatise vs. modern knowledge frontiers of this millennium could be accomplished affectively in effect. Furtherance of R&D onus lies on Homeopaths and Scientists with Perfected Professionalism. Holistic Integrated Medical System is the cardinal need of the hour.
Homeopathy Genesis and Factual Scenario
visionary versatile vexatious intellect allopath doctor of medicine and doctorate in medicine, revolutionary genius Professor. Dr. Christian Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann, was disillusioned on allopathic procedures. It is at this stage that he innovated system called Homoeopathy, which is now providing wonderful cures in a manner, unheard of, over centuries. Hahnemann felt that without elucidating disease nature vs efficacy and efficiency, administration of strong remedies, amounted to downgrading divine science to the level of a wretched money-grubbing exercise. This he felt unethical amounted to murdering. With the advent of homeopathy genesis, he and his disciples achieved success based on his enunciated Kernel Doctrine of Homeo Pathos Organon and Materia medica pura only, a comprehensive Systematic Treatise. Nevertheless not withstanding on the unholy inapt criticism that homeo level diluted substances does not contain molecule, hence it is just water or placebo effect and that homoeopathy was conceptually absurd and scientifically untested, hence, de-recognize homoeopathy as a medical system”, has no affect in effect, because, patience cardinal faith cannon heavily relied always on sole cardinal tenets of curative criteria. Hahnemann could not decipher exact mechanism on his own conceptualized Law of Infinitesimals Drugs Dilution Doctrine in which Potentization or Dynamisation charge increases medicinal power and had more penetrative action. However, he visualized that incremental energy transformation to higher levels is the criticality in a nut-shell. He advised future scholars to allude. But this mute enigmatic esoteric question is now unfolded and proved beyond doubt to say that homoeopathy is a Perfect Science.
Experience on result of homoeopathy
The critics of homoeopathy raise only one question as to how homoeopathy works. Before this is discussed there are instances where scientists and doctors over the world experienced the result of homoeopathy.
- Dr. Jacques Benveniste, MD, Allopath, Immunologist conceptualized Memory of Water, wherein, under each succession small information in the form of biological messenger or vibration or molecular signal is passed to the next successive dilution. Herein, molecular signal can be captured electronically, transmitted by e-mail, reproducible, identifiable and amenable for verification, thus attesting that molecules actually communicate by vibrations. His research established Digital e -Biology Concepts. So far no flaw was discovered and gaining momentum in realization, under neo and nano technology regime.
Skeptical allopathic medical fraternity having open mind had investigated with all seriousness and found that Homeopathy is a perfect medical science. Some of their findings appended as hereunder:
- Dr.Justus Christian von Loder, Allopath, Anatomist, Surgeon and Obstetrician, after a thorough study got convinced. Dr. David Reilly, Allopath, investigated whether it is a placebo or not. Tested for Hay fever. Half of the patients were given homeopathic medicine and the other half was given placebo. Confidentiality was maintained. Patients administered homeopathy medicine were cured and not with placebo. Dr. Reilly concluded that homeopathy medicine works.
- Professor Madeleine Ennis, Scientist, an unimpressed Professor of pharmacology had strong feeling that homeo remedies- functionality is scientifically impossible; simply water to have memory is questionable and how water defies the tents of physics. After having investigated herself, she was fully convinced.
- Swiss chemist Louis Rey thermo-luminescence proof is a concrete evidence to show that homeopathy is a perfect science. To test homeopathy central notion on water to retain memory in ultra diluted substances, he took heavy H isotope Deuterium [heavy water], Lithium chloride and Sodium chloride having Hydrogen bonds strength from strong to weak , respectively. He prepared ultra dilutions as per the homeopathy protocol. In such a scenario, as per normal scientific expectancy, original molecule should not remain. But both thermo-luminescence peaks at 120 and 170 K temp, which are normal for normal solutions continued to show their presence. Result proves that the networks of hydrogen bonds were different. Hydrogen bonds survive successive ultra dilutions [carry imprint]. So structurally H bonds actually different for pure and heomeo water, due to vibrational dynamic network. Trust worthy physics. Thus central claim of homeopathy authenticity stands vindicated.
Clinical Evidence of Homeopathy
- Homeopathy first became popular in Europe and the United States primarily because of the astounding successes it had in treating people during various infectious disease epidemics in the 19th century. The death rates in the homeopathic hospitals from cholera, scarlet fever, typhoid, yellow fever, pneumonia, and others was typically one-half to even one-eighth that in conventional medical hospitals.
- Similarly results were also observed in mental institutions and prisons under the care of homeopathic physicians as compared to those under the care of conventional doctors.
- A group of researchers at the University of Glasgow and Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital conducted four studies on people suffering from various respiratory allergies (hay fever, asthma, and perennial allergic rhinitis). In total, they treated 253 patients and found a 28% improvement in visual analogue scores in those given a homeopathic medicine, as compared with a 3% improvement in patients given a placebo. (The result was significant at P = 0.0007.).
- In the hay fever study, homeopathic doses of various flowers that are known to create pollen that initiates hay fever symptoms were used, and in the other studies, the researchers conducted conventional allergy testing to assess what substance each person was most allergic to. The researchers then prescribed the 30C (100-30) of this allergic substance (House dust mite 30C was the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicine).
- The researchers called this type of prescribing “homeopathic immunotherapy,” and they conclude from their research that either homeopathic medicines work or controlled clinical trials do not.
- Technically, this research may be more precisely called “isopathy” because the medicines used were not the “similar” but the “same” (“iso”) substance that was known to cause the specific symptoms of illness. However, the medicines were made in the typical homeopathic pharmacological process, and legally recognized homeopathic medicines were used in these trials.
- In addition to this body of clinical evidence, an independent group of physicians and scientists evaluated clinical research prior to October, 1995. They reviewed 186 studies, 89 of which met their pre-defined criteria for their meta-analysis. They found that on average patients given a homeopathic medicine were 2.45 times more likely to have experienced a clinically beneficial effect. When reviewing only the highest quality studies and when adjusting for publication bias, the researchers found that subjects given a homeopathic medicine were still 1.86 times more likely to experience improved health as compared with those given a placebo. The researchers have also noted that it is extremely common in conventional medical research for more rigorous trials to yield less positive results than less rigorous trials.
- The most important question that good scientists pose about clinical research (whether it deals with homeopathy or not) is: have there been replications of clinical studies by independent researchers?
- Three separate bodies of researchers have conducted clinical trials in the use of a homeopathic medicine (Oscillococcinum 200C) in the treatment of influenza-like syndromes. Each of these trials involved relatively large numbers of subjects (487, 300, and 372), and all were multi-centered placebo-controlled and double-blinded (two of the three trials were also randomized). Each of these trials showed statistically significant results.
- One other body of research in the use of Galphimia glauca in the treatment of hay fever was replicated successfully seven times, but this research was conducted by the same group of researchers, and thus far, not by any other researchers.
- It would be inaccurate and biased to report only on studies that have shown positive results with homeopathic medicines. There are numerous clinical trials that have shown patients given a homeopathic medicine didnt experience beneficial results. The meta-analysis described earlier verifies this, but the weight of evidence still suggests that homeopathy is more than just a placebo effect.
Research by IIT, Mumbai
Recently scientists from IIT, Mumbai have established that homoeopathy is a science. They proved it by using their innovative electron microscopes. They experimented upon medicines belonging to mineral kingdom. According to Dr.Jayesh Bellare of the scientist team, certain highly diluted homeopathic remedies made from metals still contain measurable amounts of starting material, even at extreme dilutions of 1 part in 10 raised to 400 parts (200C) .This theory has not been accepted by some of our colleagues. The reason is that minerals like uranium or thorium after having discharged its rays for a long period is so changed that they recognized it as radium. Radium in turn after exhausting a certain degree of radioactive powers becomes lead. Such minerals imbibe certain memories (radiation) in the dilutions. Disintegration of the energy of such minerals is liberated by releasing the radioactive power. In vegetable and animal kingdoms this sort of phenomenon is not acceptable. vital informer issue of January, 2011 has an article, IIT-B team reveals homoeopathic mystery by Malathy Iyer. It explains existence of metal particles even in dilution up to one-billionth. One should not have any doubt on efficacy of homoeopathic medicines containing metals. May be in near future, IIT Mumbai makes a breakthrough for vegetable and animal kingdom medicines as well.
How does Homeopathy work?
There are different views about it but most pertinent is that of electromagnetic view.
Here is Dr. George vithoulkas elucidation: If we reflect upon the fact that every substance has an electromagnetic field, it can be said that any substance administered to a person has at least the potential to affect the organism in two ways. On one hand, the substance may have a chemical effect such as we see with foods, vitamins, drugs, tobacco, and coffee etc. On the other hand, there may be an effect on the electromagnetic field of the body caused by the corresponding electromagnetic field of the substance, especially, if vibration levels are close enough to resonate with one another. In this context, it lacked the cognizance of homoeopathic remedies.
However, Dr. V. K. Arumugham in his book suggested on Homoeopathy dynamics: Unless there is a magnetic base in the body, the affections in the body take place due to moon phase and disturbances in the outside of the body through medium of universal magnetism present everywhere outside the body. This could not be communicated to the body as exciting causes. Magnetic field in the body is in constant touch with communication of the universal magnetic field. There is constant communication between bio-magnetism and universal magnetism. There exists no doubt. Thus, a valid logical argument crops-up: When a homoeopathic medicine is inducted, how can there be any bio-changes if there is no medicinal content.
This theory of electromagnetic field is not acceptable to many as there is variation of quantum of magnetism in individuals. If it is weak in some individuals, the plane of magnetism would not work. In some cases when a person is given remedy of 200 potency, it brings aggravation but on some person even if 10M potency remedy is given, it brings no therapeutic impression. This clearly means that in an individual, any drug or foreign substance can be curative or disruptive.
We leave this topic of how homoeopathic remedies work because a lot has been said in our literature. The latest untouched in our discussions on the subject is nano technology. Let us ponder over it to prove our point.
Nano-Technology Concept in Medical Applications
It is felt prudent to recapitulate the literature exist as on date on nano-technology and nano- medicine. Hence, a succinct summarized account is made available below for better understanding in appreciation of homeopathic essence. Nanotechnology is functional engineering systems at the molecular nano scale, smaller than micro-technology. Emerging fields are: Nano Scale Engineering, Molecular Nano Technology [MNT], Molecular Mechanics, Molecular Machine Systems, Molecular Manufacturing [zettatechnology] etc.
One nanometer (nm) is one billionth, or 10?9, of a meter. By comparison, typical carbon-carbon bond lengths, or the spacing between these atoms in a molecule, are in the range 0.120.15 nm, and a DNA double-helix has a diameter around 2 nm. On the other hand, the smallest cellular life-forms, the bacteria of the genus Mycoplasma, are around 200 nm in length. Areas of physics such as nanoelectronics, nanomechanics and nanophotonics have evolved during the last few decades to provide a basic scientific foundation of nanotechnology. MNT represents the state of the art in advances in biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, computer science and mathematics.
Materials reduced to the nanoscale can show different properties compared to what they exhibit on a macroscale, enabling unique applications. For instance, opaque substances become transparent (copper); stable materials turn combustible (aluminum); insoluble materials become soluble (gold). A material such as gold, which is chemically inert at normal scales, can serve as a potent chemical catalyst at nanoscales. Much of the fascination with nanotechnology stems from these quantum and surface phenomena that matter exhibits at the nanoscale. Nanoparticles, the size of molecules, can deliver drugs directly to diseased cells in the body. When it’s perfected, this method should greatly reduce the damage treatment such as chemotherapy does to a patient’s healthy cells.
Nanotechnology in Medicine
The use of nanotechnology in medicine offers some exciting possibilities. Some techniques are only imagined, while others are at various stages of testing, or actually being used today. While some researchers use the term nanomedicine to refer to applications of nanoparticles currently under development, other researchers reserve the term nanomedicine to refer to longer range research that involves the use of manufactured nano-robots to make repairs at the cellular level. Whatever you call it, the use of nanotechnology in the field of medicine could revolutionize the way we detect and treat damage to the human body. Disease in the future, and many techniques only imagined a few years ago are making remarkable progress towards becoming realities. This technique reduces damage to healthy cells in the body and allows for earlier detection of disease.
Nanomedicine Application in Diagnostic and Imaging Techniques
- Quantum Dots (qdots) may be used in the future for locating cancer tumors in patients and in the near term for performing diagnostic tests in samples.
- Iron oxide nanoparticles can be used to improve MRI images of cancer tumors. The nanoparticle is coated with a peptide that binds to a cancer tumor; once the nanoparticles are attached to the tumor the magnetic property of the iron oxide enhances the images from the Magnetic Resonance Imagining scan.
- Nanoparticles can attach to proteins or other molecules, allowing detection of disease indicators in a lab sample at a very early stage. There are several efforts to develop nanoparticle disease detection systems underway. One system being developed uses gold nanoparticles, Nanosphere has clinical study results with their verigene system involving it’s ability to detect four different nucleic acids, while another system being developed by T2 Biosystems uses magnetic nanoparticles to identify specimens, including proteins, nucleic acids, and other materials.
- Nanotechnology-on-a-chip is one more dimension of lab-on-a-chip technology. Magnetic nanoparticles, bound to a suitable antibody, are used to label specific molecules, structures or microorganisms.
- Gold nanoparticles tagged with short segments of DNA can be used for detection of genetic sequence in a sample. Multicolor optical coding for biological assays has been achieved by embedding different-sized quantum dots into polymeric microbeads. Nanopore technology for analysis of nucleic acids converts strings of nucleotides directly into electronic signatures.
Nanomedicine Applications in Anti-Microbial Techniques
- One of the earliest nanomedicine applications was the use of nanocrystalline silver which is as an antimicrobial agent for the treatment of wounds.
- A nanoparticle cream has been shown to fight staph infections. The nanoparticles contain nitric oxide gas, which is known to kill bacteria. Studies on mice have shown that using the nanoparticle cream to release nitric oxide gas at the site of staph abscesses significantly reduced the infection.
- A welcome idea in the early study stages is the elimination of bacterial infections in a patient within minutes, instead of delivering treatment with antibiotics over a period of weeks.
Nanomedicine Applications in Cell Repair
Nanorobots could actually be programmed to repair specific diseased cells, functioning in a similar way to antibodies in our natural healing processes. Design analysis for one such cell repair is with nanorobot. Future developments in nanomedicine will be based on the ability to build nanorobots. In the future these nanorobots could actually be programmed to repair specific diseased cells, functioning in a similar way to antibodies in our natural healing processes. The paper on The Ideal Gene Delivery Vector: Chromallocytes, Cell Repair Nanorobots for Chromosome Repair Therapy is worthy to read.
Now we know about the application of nanomedicine and there is need to find it relation with homoeopathy, our main subject.
Homeopathy vs Nanotechnolgy
It needs to be considered that Homeopathy Potentization [Dynamisation] to ultra, ultra dilutions vs e-Biology is a holistic reflection, as what today we call nano scaled technology. Homeopathic Medicine is to be considered under Nanopharmacology. The conceptualization needs to be assertively attributed to the factual logical position wherein, the cardinal aim is to have increasingly smaller particles of matter from molecules and atoms to sub-atomic particles and quarks under miniaturization attempt of molecular dimensions, of the range of nanometers or one-billionth of a meter. Homeopathic medicines are so small active component in dose that it is appropriate to refer it as newly defined field of nanopharmacology. To understand the nature and the degree of homeopathys nanopharmacology, it is important to know the characteristics of how homeopathic medicines are made. Homeopathic remedies like Bio-Plene are used to bring the body back into homeostasis by re-introducing proper fractal, energy forms and restoring resonance to the affected cellular target/s. Advances in the areas of nano-technology, or nano-pharmacology as it has been related to homeopathic remedies, even within the last few years, have brought us to a point where we can now more accurately research, develop and apply the mechanisms of Energy Medicine. As our bodies are a complex network of inter-dependant systems, one should not address wellness in one area of the body, without looking at the rest of the body as a Whole working structure. Bio-Plene and XOOY were developed on this premise.
Homeopathic Medicine: A Nanopharmacology
- While skepticism of the efficacy of small doses of medicine is understandable from a strictly rational perspective, it ignores the large body of evidence from basic science, controlled clinical studies, epidemiological data, clinical outcomes trials, and historical review of the field. Before discussing this evidence, it is useful to understand that homeopaths are the first to recognize that their medicines will not have any biological effect or clinical result unless the complex of symptoms that the sick person experiences are similar to the complex of symptoms that the medicine has been found to cause when given in toxic doses. It is not as though small doses of simply any medicine will elicit therapeutic results; such small doses can and will only initiate a healing response when a person is hypersensitive to a specific medicine.
- Basic principles of physics teach us that hypersensitivity exists when there is resonance. Homeopathy is itself based on resonance (commonly referred to as the “principle of similars”). Even the word “homeopathy” is derived from two Greek words, “homoios” which means similar, and “pathos” which means suffering or disease. Typically, homeopaths engage patients in a detailed interview to elicit the various physical, emotional, and mental symptoms that the sick person is experiencing. Homeopaths seek to find a medicinal agent that has the capacity to cause in healthy people the similar symptoms that the sick patient is experiencing. Rather than treating localized symptoms or a specific disease, homeopaths treat syndrome complexes, of which the symptoms and the disease are a part. Once a conventional medical diagnosis is determined, the homeopath then seeks to find the symptoms that are unique to the patient, and then, a homeopathic medicine is individualized to each patients symptom complex.
- Homeopathic medicine presents a significantly different pharmacological approach to treating sick people. Instead of using strong and powerful doses of medicinal agents that have a broad-spectrum effect on a wide variety of people with a similar disease, homeopaths use extremely small doses of medicinal substances that are highly individualized to a persons physical and psychological syndrome of disease, not simply an assumed localized pathology.
- Homeopathic medicines are so small in dose that it is appropriate to refer to them as a part of a newly defined field of nanopharmacology. To understand the nature and the degree of homeopathys nanopharmacology, it is important to know the following characteristics of how homeopathic medicines are made.
- Most homeopathic medicines are made by diluting a medicinal substance in a double-distilled water. It should be noted that physicists who study the properties of water commonly acknowledge that water has many mysterious properties. Because homeopaths use a double-distilled water, it is highly purified, enabling the medicinal substance to solely infiltrate the water. The medicinal solution is usually preserved in an 87% water/alcohol solution.
- Each substance is diluted, most commonly, 1 part of the original medicinal agent to 9 or 99 parts double-distilled water. The mixture is then vigorously stirred or shaken. The solution is then diluted again 1:9 or 1:99 and vigorously stirred. This process of diluting and stirring is repeated 3, 6, 12, 30, 200, 1,000, or even 1,000,000 times.
- It is inaccurate to say that homeopathic medicines are just extremely diluted; they are extremely “potentized.” Potentization refers to the specific process of sequential dilution with vigorous stirring. The theory is that each consecutive dilution in conjunction with the process of shaking/stirring infiltrates the new double-distilled water and imprints upon it the fractal form of the original substance used (fractal refers to the specific consecutively smaller pattern or form within a larger pattern).
- Some highly respected basic scientific research has begun to verify the claims that homeopaths have made for 200 years, and that various extremely low concentrations of biological agents can exhibit powerful biochemical effects. Beta-endorphins are known to modulate natural killer cell activity in dilutions of 10-18. Interleukin-1, an important agent in our immune system, has been found to increase T-cell clone proliferation at 10-19. And pheromones, which are externally emitted hormones that various animals and insects are known to create, will result in hypersensitive reaction when as little as a single molecule is received (scientists have no way at present to assess the effects of less than a molecule).
- It is commonly observed that organisms experience a biphasic response to various chemicals, that is, extremely small doses of a substance exhibit different and sometimes opposite effects than what they cause in high concentrations. For instance, it is widely recognized that normal medical doses of atropine block the parasympathetic nerves, causing mucous membranes to dry up, while exceedingly small doses of atropine causes increased secretions to mucous membranes.
- In fact, many medical and scientific dictionaries refer to “hormesis” or “the Arndt-Schulz law” (listed under “law”) as the observations that weak concentrations of biological agents stimulate physiological activity, medium concentrations of agents depress physiological activity, and large concentrations halt physiological activity.
- There is also a significant body of research on hormesis (hundreds of studies) conducted by conventional scientists, none of whom even mention homeopathy. The journal, Health Physics devoted an entire issue to this subject in May, 1987.
- Despite this body of research on hormesis, none of it was devoted to investigating the ultra-molecular doses used in some homeopathic medicines. What is interesting to note is that researchers find that the hormetic effects of small doses only seems to influence biological systems when there is repeated dosages of the noxious (or medicinal) agent, while homeopathic clinicians find that the even smaller homeopathic doses have longer lasting effects, and do not require repetition of dosages.
Notably: Why does this technology seem to be growing so rapidly in recent times? – The scientific community has finally accepted that a technology that sounded close to homeopathy and arguably with logic, which really works. In this context the concept of Water Memory Messenger already elucidated to explain the effective affect of Homeopathy needs to be re-looked vs Nano Technology, by revisiting.
Over 200 years of experience by homeopathic physicians have found that a homeopathic medicine acts longer and deeper when it is more potentized. Although no one knows precisely why this happens, it is conjectured that highly potentized nanopharmacological doses can more deeply penetrate cells and the blood-brain barrier than less potentized medicines. Although there is no consensus on why these ultramolecular doses work more deeply, there is consensus from users of these natural medicines that they do.
None can help, but sense the potential treasure-trove of knowledge that further research in homeopathy and nanopharmacology will bring in this new millennium.
The feedback given by Dr.TGK Murthy, is highly valuable. He is a physicist and served ISRO, as Physics Head for several years. He is a very competent and honest person. He served as outstanding scientist INSPACE BO RNE optical Images and later as Director of Atmospheric Science Program ME of ISRO.With his feedback, I was convinced that our paper material is on correct foundation and worthy of publication. His feedback, I reproduce below:
DEAR MURTHY GARU
EXCELLENT PAPER HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS:AT SUPER QUANTUM LEVELS MORPHIC RESONANCE TAKE PLACE AND THE ANALOGY IS THAT AT THAT LEVEL QUANTUM COMMUNICATION GET ESTABLISHED AND THIS IS UNFALSIFIABLE NOW THESE STUDIES ARE GAINING ACCEPTABILITY AS SUFFICIENT ANALYTICAL TOOLS ARE COMING UP: RECENTLY THERE WAS A DISCOVERY OF QUANTUM MACHINE DEFYING CLASSICAL MECHANICS SO THE DOORS ARE GETTING OPENED UP KUDOS ONCE AGAIN TO YOU BOTH
About the Authors:
1. Dr. M.V.Ramanamurthy: An Earth Scientist and Computer Technologist [Retired]. Educated in India, Europe and Canada. Engaged in the R&D in bridging the existing widening gap between Academicians and Professionals. Present interests: Promotion of societal scientific temper, especially among youth and kids, Promotion of scientific veracity, efficiency and efficacy of Homeopathy, Prediction of Earthquake and volcanic eruptions, Career guidance, Personality development, Helping the needy etc. He has been delivering lectures in Homoeopathic colleges and institutes of south India.
2. Dr. Shiv Dua: A Driller connected with earth science, adopted homoeopathy as a passion right from inheritance (Father). D.I.Hom and HMD from British Institute of Homoeopathy, London after post graduation in English and Honours in Hindi. Has contributed hundreds of articles on homoeopathy in Hindi and English in journals and newspapers besides working in charitable institute as a doctor. Ten books on homoeopathy have been published and one is under publication. Some of his books have been translated from English to Spanish, Russian, Japanese and Arabic. Many books have gone into several editions. He has been delivering lectures on homoeopathy in scientific meets, seminars and college.
- How Homoeopathy works by Dr. V. K. Arumugham
- Science of Homoeopathy by George Vithoulkas
- various web sites on Nanotechnology and Homoeopathy.
- times of India.indiatimes.com/city/Mumbai/IIT-B
Dr. M.V. Ramanamurthy and Dr. Shiv Dua