Hahnemann Ki Aawaz Posted on 06 – 02 – 2016
– Lyco will have sentimentalism,
– Lyco will have a well marked linea nasalis, is censorious and critical,
– Plat is the queen, cannot lose her position;
– Lyc has ailments from loss of power, not position.
– Iodum likes to travel, is warmblooded.
– Agar is a much weaker personality than Verat
– Sulphur would mention all small titles and everything on their name(visiting) card … Sulph will go on and give all useless identities and does not bother about the quality, while Verat wants to project his quality, that he will be highly placed … Sulph will not wear so many ornaments … Verat is hot as a constitution, only chilly in acute stages .
– When you ask a question to a person and he or she looks at the left side, he is thinking and talking, if he looks to the right side, he makes up a story … left side is psoric and syphilitic, the right side is sycotic.
– indignation is more in front of other people …
– Humiliation? That is in front of many people and you are helpless, honour is, when somebody doesn’t want to lose,
– Mag is inert, Bar is egoistic,
– Aur is not a teacher, Ferr is a teacher, it has the same qualities, but more stability,
– Aur is mentally sensitive (to critisism, will try to impose …),
– Ferr physically … , what I said is right, I don’t care if people agree or not, now that is Ferr … They will speak what they want to say and go out.
– The peculiarity of Hyos is, that they are very inciting, provoking; teasing …
– Manganum likes praise for the work they have done; Sulph likes praise for brain and likes to impress people,
– Carc will never think of becoming a police man …
– Nat-m is so much hurt by the braking of a relationship, that it doesn’t want to enter a new one; but she just goes into silence….
– Puls will not cry while talking about others as puls is a selfish remedy. Puls will weep for himself .it demands with weeping ………. weeping is not a criteria to differentiate the remedies but there is an emotion/a feeling behind this weeping, that should be known to you. E.g. weeping out of insecurity; weeping out of sadness; weeping out of anger; weeping to demand attention; or when pitied. “
– SEPIA- sepia is lean thin with narrow pelvis but he is squarish faced. Also sepia is indifferent to everything also luxuries. Sepia goes to indifference after a prolonged grief or from loss of ambition. They are ambitious and industrious people.
– They are NEGATIVELY-POSITIVE. They are like -‘musafir hoon yaaro … mujko chalte jaana hai.’
– Never prescribe on sycosis picture.
– If a child, though still in psora is holding its breath till he almost suffocates, then this is a syphilitic trait in him.
– Syphilis is an open enemy, so it is easier to tackle!
– Always find out the psora and syhilis of a case, the sycosis will automatically follow!
– Sul-i adds this looks of inquisitiveness, big eyes; extra hurried in eating, loves fruits, interested more in mechanics of toys and gadgets. They hate domestic duties; even
in children, whatever they are made to play with, they will not do it, rather go for gadgets.
– Sul-ac is sluggishly active (hurry in mind, not in body), hurry, impatience in
everything; spotty pain in changing places.
– About Rhus-t
Mild, good nature, but restless – instable personality, pays a lot of respect to others-
superstitious – industrious but not conscientious – do not care about clothes (sulph)
meek and timid – more baryta-like, not too intelligent, but very restless and with spirituality (superstitious) and a lot of reverence for others – only physically restless,
not mentally (like tub) – always agg. by humid weather…