Hahnemann Ki Aawaz Posted on -08 – 03 – 2015
Following are the highlights of the Union Budget 2015-16 presented by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in Parliament on Saturday – Allocation to AYUSH –Ayurveda, Siddha and Homoeopathy department
- Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH) 690.00 Cr
- AYUSH promotion 405.85 Cr
Major Programmes under Central Assistance for State Plans :
Promotion of AYUSH 300.00 Cr AYUSH in Cr
1. 137 for development of Ayurveda system.
2. 89 for development of Unani system.
3. 126 for development of Homoeopathy system.
4. 54 for development of Yoga and Naturopathy system.
State and U.T. Plan Outlay by Ministries/Departments : 300 Cr
More details : http://indiabudget.nic.in/